Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures of Vista Blue with racing stripes, anyone?

60K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  samustang 
#1 ·
I'm looking into getting some racing stripes and was looking for pictures of a Vista Blue mustang with stripes. Preferably with a shaker hood and ans aggressive chin spoiler. ( talk about being picky) . American Muscle has a kit for $79.99, any good?

#4 ·
I'm looking for pictures of a Vista Blue mustang with racing stripes and preferably with a shaker hood.
The problem is that white racing stripes look fantastic on a Vista Blue Mustang, but don't go with a black shaker hoodscoop. Black stripes (particularly the '70 Mach1 style stripes) would look great with a black shaker hoodscoop and would look pretty good on Vista Blue. But white stripes make Vista Blue "pop" way more than black stripes.

#6 ·
i have been thinking that black stripes would go very well with my black and vista blue thing that i have going. But i love white stripes on vista blue. Maybe even more than white stripes on torch red :hihi:

#9 ·
I just decided I didnt want to look like everyone else, so I just did the rocker panel stripes, but white stripes of any kind on the "vista blue" looks best IMO

#10 ·
I'm a fan of silver or dark graymyself. I personnally don't think the contrast created with the white strips and the shaker is that bad. I think it actually shows the shaker off. Black strips belong on light colored s197s IMHO (Lime, White, Silver, Windveil Blue,). But in the end, you should do what you wanna do.

#13 ·
go with white...

#15 ·
I have silver stripes but I do not have a shaker.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Performance car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Racing video game
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Motorsport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle

#16 ·
Here is mine with shaker hood and aggressive chin spoiler gunmetal grey. Can post more picks later if you want.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.