Ford Mustang Forum banner

Sunshine equals out of garage

701 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Runningmann 
#1 ·
#2 ·
great to get it back out into the sunshine! please PLEASE look into rebadging it to a GT. I know you like the snakes and all that and I get it, but its not a Shelby. youll need to get "TRIBUTE" plates instead of the ones you have IMHO. still a killer looking car in all other regards.

#3 ·
Really because i have had nothing but positive from everyone i know why in the world would someone online have any say into what i want my car to look like .Again if you never want a snake on your car awesome i have a beautiful car pushing almost 500 hp so it isnt a car made to look fast and isnt .So please for the last time dude ill worry about my cars looks and you yours i dont want my car to look like every ither car out there yes it isnt a shelby and i will be taking those off for that reason only becasue i want to not because someone who i dont know and will never meet from another country tells me it offends him...ok rant over :)

#4 ·
Sorry i know you likley think your doing me a favour i just really think people should be able to put up pics of there cars without people feeling they need to point out what they dont like about it.The original owner actually had the shelby gt350 side stripes which i have already removed.I am removing the shelby name from rear soon as well i just didnt expect to have to defend my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.