Ford Mustang Forum banner

S197 wire tuck

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BasicCable19 
#1 ·
Hey guys, ive been wanting to do a wire tuck for a long time now. It's pretty popular with imports and tbh im a huge import guy lol. basically involves hiding wires behind fender wells, moving computer, battery, even some reservoirs. I was just wondering how and if any of you guys tried it and if so how it looks. I was thinking about moving the ecu and fuse box under the dash of the passenger side and relocate the battery to the trunk as a start but i'm curious as to what you guys think.

#2 ·
I can't speak to that, but it sounds cool, like the old school cars with no wiring, just engine and yellow spark plug wires. All chrome...LOL those were the days.

If you happen to do this project, post some pics.

#3 ·
I did a partial tuck on my other car (yes an import). I think it will clean up the engine bay and probably make it easier to work on once your done. Let us know if you decide to do it and make sure you document as you go.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.