Ford Mustang Forum banner

V6 2007 w/ Pony Package, convert grill to GT style with halo's?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ath627 
#1 ·
I've got a 2007 V6 and I'm looking to get the gt style grill replacement and getting halo's for my headlights and foglights. There are a lot of options on ebay and AmericanMuscle and other places and I'm just looking to see what's the best option, and hopefully it fits with my already pony package V6 foglights.

I've seen so many people do this and I'm just looking for the standard way to get this done, with so many options I wanna make sure I make the correct one, I'm also wondering if with the halo effect it turns on when interior illumination is on, and then when I turn my fogs/headlights on my actual headlights and fogs come on, or if the halo effect IS the headlights and foglights being on, if that makes sense. Again, I already have foglights with the v6 pony package (The ugly small foglights), and I'm also looking for all of this to be LED lights, and I'm also wondering if there are any LED light conversion kits for my interior lights, I have the original stock lights on my headlights and interior lighting.

There's a GT style replacement grill and it already has halo's installed: For 05 09 Mustang 4 0L V6 Plastic Mesh Grill Grille w Dual Halo Clear Fog Light | eBay

This option seems cheap but the halo's seem very unique and Im' not sure how they will look with seperately bought halo's for the headlights.

AmericanMuscle has a replacement grill minus the halo's: GT Style Mustang Grille w/ Fog Lights (05-09 V6) - Free Shipping

As well as Smoke headlights with halo's: Smoked Mustang Headlights w/ CCFL Halo (05-09 GT, V6) - Free Shipping

Oracle seems to also sell halo's in full kits for the fogs and headlights.

I ALREADY HAVE THIS SWITCH PANEL JUST TO CLARIFY: Ford Mustang OEM Headlight/Foglight Switch (05-09 All) - Free Shipping it came stock w/ my foglights.

See less See more
#2 ·
We installed #1 for a customer where I work and his car didn't have fog lights. you can buy LED fog light bulbs at www.diodedynamics.com

IMHO the fog light grille looks retro like the old school use to be

#3 ·
Suecra,

If you do this conversion, I'd be interested in buying the Pony grille & fog lights.

#4 ·
and I'm also wondering if there are any LED light conversion kits for my interior lights, I have the original stock lights on my headlights and interior lighting.

AM has some LED bulbs for interiors, such as dome lights & glove compartment lighting.
It's the same bulb that can be use to swap out license plate lights.

#6 ·
PM sent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.