Ford Mustang Forum banner

Dyno Tuning

570 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PMDmustang13 
#1 ·
This is just a fyi for you guys and gals who have modded cars and drag race - I have keep really good records on all the mods I have made with before and after Dyno results (on the same dyno) - As I prepare for the 16 racing season (even tho no mods over the winter) thought I would put the car on the dyno - I am really glad I did as things with the car had changed to the note of almost 15rwhp less - It is was a combination of things but after re-tuning we were back to the 425rwhp - just some info never hurts to check.

#2 ·
Thanks for the information. I have not dyno tuned my car yet. It is on my list of things to do. I would be interested in knowing what your modifications are to get up to 425 rwhp and what type of Dyno. I have a few modifications but mainly just the Kooks headers with catted H, Borla Overaxles, Airaid CAI, and Bama tunes. I believe the highest I achieved on a Dynojet was 383 hp. I suppose if I put the catless pipes in I might get another 10 hp possibly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.