Ford Mustang Forum banner

New Upgrades Coming

492 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mike X-PH 
#1 ·
Good evening folks, just thought I'd share that about a month or so ago, I ended up getting the Flowmaster Outlaw catback with x-pipe and it sounds unbelievable! I don't really notice any gains but I really don't expect to at this point. However, I just ordered some long tube headers with an off-road x-pipe, 3.73 gears (currently have 3.23), a short-throw shifter, and an SCT hand-held tuner. I will go get all this installed in a couple weeks. Additionally, I am about to get the Ford Performance Cobra Jet Intake Manifold, the Ford Performance 65mm Cobra Jet dual blade billet throttle body, Ford Performance intake manifold install kit, and the Ford Performance Jet CAI (all these are required to install the intake manifold). I think this will probably wake up the Coyote a bit! Anyone else have a similar set up? If so, what approximate RWHP are we talking? I know that stock is around 365 to 385.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.