Ford Mustang Forum banner

2011-2014 Mustang ** V8 ** pic thread.

1M views 3K replies 932 participants last post by  Old Goat 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wanted to start a thread with 2011-2014 Mustangs.

Thanks ahead of time for posting your pics here.....

#8 ·
thanks! I am waiting for SLP to release their Xpipe and Loud mouths for the 5.0

#10 ·
here's a few of mine-

Attachments

#14 ·
Wanted to start a thread with just 2011 Mustangs pictures posted so we do not have to look all around for pics for this particular year Mustang....

Thanks ahead of time for posting your pics here.....
Posted all the pics i have to this point in the PHOTO GALLERY!

#1,940 ·
Nice car, kid. Almost as nice as mine. All I need is a beater for the winter

#16 ·
Hot off the truck..........

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Shelby mustang Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Shelby mustang

#30 ·
These are all very nice pics :bigthumbsup
It's making me sick though because I would have to wait at least 5 more years. :sadcry

#33 ·
That's cool! Thanks for the input Big Tuna.

I parked beside a Challenger the other day and it had a really cool R/T graphic stripe on it. My Mustang felt very small and diminutive next to it. Very plain Jane.

Don't get me wrong... They do look great just the way they are but they really need something to jazz them up a notch.

#41 ·
I can see where you're coming from. But I must say my Kona blue looks incredible on its own. For those that haven't seen it in person, the Kona isn't just a dark blue. Its a metallic blue that has a hint/leans towards purple when looked at from different angles. Sounds weird, but again looks very good in person.

At the same time I have been thinking of adding vinyl Shelby (racing) stripes to give it more of that classic muscle car look. I just can't decide on what color to use. I was thinking white or silver, but am now considering grabber blue stripes. (I like the way the grabber blue accents look on the Kona Blue RTR Mustang.)

#40 ·
Picked my '11 up 3 days ago, already tinted her out and now she's getting springs today. Hurry up Whipple, I want my 'charger.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.