Black SVE Drift Wheel Pics - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member

Looks greatman, nice combo

The artist formerly known as SteedaMatt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

The Drifts come either 19x9.5, or our new wheel that will be here next week is a staggered set up 18x9-18x10 for the 05+ guys. If you want 19's we offer them in Black or Sliver.

You can use the stock lug nuts, but fitting the socket inside the wall will cut the paint and leave a ring around it. I would look into getting our spline lug nut kit. We offer them in black or chrome.

Products - Latemodel Restoration Supply

Mustang Lug Nuts at LRS - Free Shipping!

[email protected]
LatemodelRestoration.com

GT Member

Send a message via AIM to Fastredponycar
do they make these in bronze? I'm too lazy to go look. I think bronze + candy metallic red would be a bucket of win sauce.

2012 GT Premuim - Candy Metallic Red, MT82, Comfort package, Reverse Camera, Brembos and 3.73's.

Mods: JLT oil separator, Koni Sports, Steeda sport springs/HD strut mounts, GT500 Axleback, Air Raid CAI

373 RWHP / 356 TQ - Stock on 87 octane

SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueLover View Post
Finally got some good pics of my new black SVE drift wheels. They are 19'' x 9.5'', with 275/40/19 Hankook Ventus on all four corners. Lowered with Eibach Prokit springs. The offset on these are aggressive at +35mm (very similar to the RTR) but the wheels sit at least flush with the fender as you can see in the pics. I searched for months for good pics of the SVE drift wheels and how they fit (and couldn't find too many) so hopefully these pics may help some people. Overall I am extremely happy with how they fit, and look. No rubbing, and still an incredibly smooth ride. Fantastic bang for the buck on these wheels. Plus it has been my dream for about 8 years now to have a fast black mustang with black wheels so you are all witnessing a dream come true :hihi:

That only pic, could be the thing that would make me change my mind on the RTRs and get these SVE wheels, this looks just sick!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
Apprentice

damn you sir. just when i think i have my mind set on the charcoal AMR wheels, i see these and now i'm back to undecided. -.-

car looks great btw!
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molesen76 View Post
damn you sir. just when i think i have my mind set on the charcoal AMR wheels, i see these and now i'm back to undecided. -.-

car looks great btw!
hahaha welcome to the club!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
Rookie

SVE drif wheels in flat black

Hey torquelover, now that you've had the SVE drift wheels for awhile, what is your opinion of them? I am considering them with the same size tire or 27535R 19 and want to know if overall you have been pleased with those wheels,? Thanks.
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I've always loved this one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426261752608.jpg
Views:	2539
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	421242  

2013 GT Premium, Brembo's, Track Pack, 6MT, Recaro's, Reverse Sensors/Camera, GT500 A/B, BMR Springs, Strange 10-way Adjustables w/GT500 Mounts, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, 20" Staggered Vossen CV2's/Nitto Invo's.....BMR UCA/Bracket, BMR LCA's, BMR LCA Relocation Brackets being done soon.
Apprentice

WOW that's bad a$$!
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyrlw1 View Post
Hey torquelover, now that you've had the SVE drift wheels for awhile, what is your opinion of them? I am considering them with the same size tire or 27535R 19 and want to know if overall you have been pleased with those wheels,? Thanks.
I will reply for him, since he made me choose these back in 2012...
They're great! Quality is perfect, nothing wrong with them after more than 3 years with these wheels.
Still one of the best wheels for our Mustangs in my opinion.
Thinking of getting the Ford Racing GT500 Brembo Brakes 6p, and these brakes fit on these wheels too, just need to save some $$$$... ;-)

Apprentice

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueLover View Post
Finally got some good pics of my new black SVE drift wheels. They are 19'' x 9.5'', with 275/40/19 Hankook Ventus on all four corners. Lowered with Eibach Prokit springs. The offset on these are aggressive at +35mm (very similar to the RTR) but the wheels sit at least flush with the fender as you can see in the pics. I searched for months for good pics of the SVE drift wheels and how they fit (and couldn't find too many) so hopefully these pics may help some people. Overall I am extremely happy with how they fit, and look. No rubbing, and still an incredibly smooth ride. Fantastic bang for the buck on these wheels. Plus it has been my dream for about 8 years now to have a fast black mustang with black wheels so you are all witnessing a dream come true :hihi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty07 View Post
Looks very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetrid View Post
Love it! Love the black on black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_0 View Post
looks real good
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim293 View Post
I love that black on black look. Very sharp looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
People here should be taking notes from you on how to take photos of their rides! Awesome!

So I'm trying to decide what wheels to go with, I find the SVE Drift and so I search this forum. This old thread comes up with a bunch of pics posted years ago and for some reason none of them appear due to "photobucket" blah blah blah. Not only do multiple people comment on how great the pictures look, (pictures which I can't see...) but then to add salt to the wound, @Grim ace427 even goes so far as to say others should learn to take photos like these...

What a bummer!

Does anyone know how to get these pictures? It seems the member @TorqueLover hasn't posted here in 4 years so unlikely he'll see this or a private message...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
sve drift wheels black

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page