Mustang Jackets - Ford Mustang Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012 Thread Starter
Mustang Jackets

I was at a Mustang toy rally saturday, and I noticed several people with Mustang windbreakers that I liked. They looked like something that might be available on line, so I went home and looked at what was available. I could not find anything that was like what I had seen. They were tan windbreakers with a minimal fill, the Mustang logo on the back, and script embrodery on the front left. Very generic, but nice. All I have found had been leather jackets in the $250 range, or other types of black jackets with lots of emblems on them, along the lines of racing items. Anyone have a clue where something like I am looking for, can be found?
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012
GT Member
They might be CLUB jacket"s, the Mustang clubs down hear in Florida have there own sports wear along with ther own logos and colors.Just a thought.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012 Thread Starter
Thought of that too, but no club logo, and it is not on the club merchandise page. It may be that a local shop had them, or they were a special order for some purpose.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page