(New Member) Automatic Transmission Problems, 2013 GT premium 5.0 Convertible
Purchased 2013 GT (demo) Premium convertible 5.0 with AT about 1 month ago...car has about 5000 miles. The car has been in the shop for about 10 days. The problems are:
1. When taking off from a rolling stop in non-select shift mode, the transmission hesitates before finding 1st gear. Also, at lower RPM in non-select shift and going 30-40 mph, then attempting to moderately speed up to merge with traffic, the transmission hesitates in finding the next lower gear. I have to tromp on it for it not to hesitate.
2. While in Select shift mode and coming to a stop while manually down shifting sequentially to 1st gear, the car will lurch forward at about 3 mph just before I come to a complete stop.
3. Engine Tick when first starting the engine. This lasts for about 15-20 seconds
4. The right front suspension creeks horribly while slowly going over speed bumps.
5. Passenger Head Rest (right post) rattles when the car hits a bump.
Has anyone had any of the above problems, espec. the AT???
Last edited by Dr.H; 09-05-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Reason: additional clarification