Ford Mustang Forum banner

Last 'Free' oil change at the dealer today....

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Firestorm 
#1 ·
....the service personnel could not get over my mods.

They had trouble getting it on and off their lift...

Then a parade looking underneath...

BTW, got a set of LCR 3 way adjustable on the car yesterday. Got them on Ebay for $51 shipped.

Took about an hour to put them on....REALLY easy as far as 'mods' go!

Explained my decisions and results as this busy shop completely stopped for about 15 minutes.

I explained to them that my decisions were made by the information garnered mostly from AFM!

I ain't no neophyte, but this 'old dog' learned some new tricks on this site.....and I continue to learn by reading of other's experiences, the info provided by the sponsors AND of course my incredible experiences modifying cars and trucks through the years....

My usual read of the average day includes at least a hundred other sites/threads....However I'm a firearms enthusiast as well....

Looked at a lot of '15s during the interim....but I love my '14.....sorry...:wink:

See less See more
#4 ·
In my sig....but did not mention the BAMA tune....Those Gibson's tone is just sweet. They are not loud and in the shop their mellow sound just draws attention.

I had just detailed it the day before including the engine compartment.

The suspension got most of the attention. One thing not in my sig are the one inch spacers that bring the wheels out to the lip of the fender...

I could not be happier with the overall stance.

The color draws attention and I can't drive into a public place without all kinds of folks complimenting the car.

#5 ·
I think its more the color that draws peoples attention. Of course with a car on the lift its always fun to see shiny stuff under the car instead of the stock parts :)

I get the same comments all the time about my car (Yellow Blaze)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.