Daytona Turkey Rod Run!! - Ford Mustang Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-2012 Thread Starter
Made Member
Daytona Turkey Rod Run!!

Just got back from Daytona turkey rod run. Alot of good things going on out in Daytona and was well worth the trip.

Loved the looks of people when i pull up with the Ghost Cams and the mufflers off. The on lookers... "That's a cammed out v8" "Must be a new 5.0" "Must have taken the badges off" "Sleeper v8" and my response... "its a stock v6".. their response "quit lying" "no way" "what cams do you have?".. my response... its stock lol.

Priceless!!! Romped on some v8's who talked trashed... Have lots of videos to upload and pictures i will share.

Won a prize also for best exhaust at a local show.... At idle it sounds like a beefed v8... at WOT sounds like a formula car but that in between is the part i need to fix... ewhhh!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
MACH I Member
Oh that sounds like it was a fun time

2012 Black 3.7L
=Performance Package

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012
V6 Member
S197 Member
I saw your car Saturday night at the Publix parkinglot. Sounded good with the Ghost Cams and no mufflers.

2011 Grabber Blue v6 Auto FRPP 3.73
13.38 @ 104mph @ Gainesville Raceway 03/02/13
20" staggered Black Ruff Racing R281 wheels, H&R Super Sport Springs, Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber Plates, 8000K H.I.D., BMR LCA's, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, Airaid CAI, Tuners Inc tune, BBK 73mm TB, MMR Rear Seat Delete, CDC Rear Decklid Panel with tribar emlem, Performance Pack Engine Cover, GT front bumper, Saleen Grille, FRPP Sports, Axle Exchange Driveshaft, Kenwood DVD player, Metra Kit
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012 Thread Starter
Made Member
Awesome.. i was hoping someone heard/saw it on here. Does not do it justice unless you are in person. Just got the gears in as today also .

Here is a video of me with no mufflers (bad for launches and loose ~20 torque), stage 2 tune, and now minus gears and soon tires.... I didnt realize my buddy was counting down so roush got the hit but for a 2009/10 stage 3 roush... meaning it has upgraded suspension, supercharged, and 3v 4.6L v8.... The driver is one of the best drivers i know so it is not a driver mod, video does not do justice but after 100mph he couldnt pull anymore until 140 and that is just raw hp numbers over mine. He beat me by about a bus give or take half a car... not bad for a na v6 and i can hear the turbine spinning in my sleep :kooky:

Roush vs Mustang - YouTube
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page