Ford Mustang Forum banner

Looking Into Buying A 2015 Mustang

838 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Archangell 
#1 ·
I'm a 15 year old male, and I'm planning on working a job for a couple years to save up money and buy a 2015 Mustang GT Premium PP. I am asking what the price of these would be around in 2018 or 2019, and full coverage prices in the Oklahoma area. I realize that this is expensive, but I'm prepared to bust my butt getting the car bought outright and just worry about the insurance. And I was wondering if I could pay the whole yearly amount and not worry about it? Like pay 2500 straight up and do it again next year? Thank you.

#2 ·
I'd say that with three to four years of depreciation, you'll be able to buy a low miles GT for under $25k. I bought a 2006 GT Premium in 2009 with 13k miles for $18k, which was a steal. Of course, the S550 is more expensive than the S197, so adjust accordingly.

Also, you can pay your entire insurance premium up front, and you typically get a nice discount for doing so.

Good luck!

JR

#3 ·
Since you are still going to be under the age of 25, the insurance is going to be high regardless of whether you pay in full or not. It is just how most companies assess risk. High powered V8 car and under 25 male driver and you will pay through the nose. Sorry, I used to sell insurance and that will be you biggest cost; not the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.