Ford Mustang Forum banner

I now have my Dream Car!

9K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  LosAngelesGT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up today my Dream Car. I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Shelby GT350 in Race Red with Technology Package. The dealer also gave me a Car Cover and All Weather Floor Mats. I traded in my 2015 Mustang "Hot Wheels" V6 in Competition Orange. I was able to remove 90% of the mods on the 2015 so lots of parts to sell.

Here are my first pictures of the car today. I'm really looking forward to driving this as my daily driver. This car is worth every penny of the price.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Shelby mustang Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Wheel Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle audio
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

See less See more
#2 ·
Daily driver?.....I love that.
Run the hell out of it. That's what it was built for.
If you don't mind my asking, what was the price?

#3 ·
It is the only car I have, just like my previous two Mustangs. I drove them all the time. Fortunately, Greater Vancouver, BC doesn't really have snow to worry about anymore with climate change. As far as the price goes, I had a trade in of my 2015 Mustang V6 so figures can be played with. I can assure you I didn't pay over retail. Mostly, all of the dealers in Greater Vancouver are asking MSRP.

#4 ·
I drive mine 365/yr unless it's calling for 4-6 or more of snow, then I take our pickup.
F@$k garage queens. That's for Chevy guys. Lol

#6 ·
Very nice!

Pete

#9 · (Edited)
Added some parts

I moved over my 50th Anniversary Floor and Trunk Mats from my 2015 Mustang. I think it is valid to have them since the new GT350 was made to honour the 50th Anniversary of the GT350. I installed the Ford Performance Parts Driver and Passenger Oil Separators. I had to modify the Black Rad Expansion Tank Cover to fit the Passenger side separator by cutting out a section in the back.

Attachments

#11 ·
I decided to add the Redline hood struts and changed the factory air filter to the Airaid SynthaMax non-oiled model, as I like how it looks better than the yellow factory one.

Attachments

#12 ·
Protex Paint Protection Film installed now

Luke and Mark from Protex installed their Paint Protection Film today on my front bumper, fenders, hood, roof, headlights, and rear side panels in front of the rear wheel wells. I don't have to worry about rock chips now. Check the web site Vancouver Paint Protection The Product is well worth the price when considering the cost of the GT350.

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
JLT Rock Blocker, Black Gorilla Wheel Locks 96643BDX installed

My latest updates installed: JLT GT350 Rock Blocker and Black Gorilla Wheel Locks 96643BDX.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
Added JLT Painted Coil Covers

I added some JLT Painted Coil Covers in Red with White.

Attachments

#15 ·
I'm envious of anyone that spends $80k CDN and has coins left to mod right out of the gate. It's a beautiful car, smart colour combo. Enjoy

#17 ·
I picked up today my Dream Car. I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Shelby GT350 in Race Red with Technology Package. The dealer also gave me a Car Cover and All Weather Floor Mats. I traded in my 2015 Mustang "Hot Wheels" V6 in Competition Orange. I was able to remove 90% of the mods on the 2015 so lots of parts to sell.

Here are my first pictures of the car today. I'm really looking forward to driving this as my daily driver. This car is worth every penny of the price.
Is that the stock air filter?

#18 ·
I had changed it to the Airaid Sythamax which is the dry washable one. Same part number of the Shelby GT500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.