20K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  94GTLaserRC 
#1 ·
#2 ·
badass car!! i want one bad! nice to have you on the forum

#3 ·
Very nice! I love that color!

Pete

#6 ·
Wow love that hood!! Take or post more pics!!!! Did you get a good deal? Are they negotiating on 13's already?

What changed in the interior?

#9 ·
Nice car. Love the color.

Is the GT on the fender factory?

Nah I had em add the stripes at the dealer and they asked me if I wanted a "GT" on the quarter, I said sure! Here are a bunch more pics..

Attachments

#10 ·
I'm not too fond of the GT logo on the lower quarters. It seems to clash a bit with the 5.0 emblem above it. But the rest looks spectacular! Enjoy. :bigthumbsup

#12 ·
I agree, but nice car either way!

#16 ·
Thanks! I got them from ebay from blueovalindustries for right at 1,000 shipped, I also added a set of tire pressure sensors for 100 bucks so I wouldn't have to break down the stockers. Same product you'd get direct from fordracing.com I believe.

And I'm glad I got some opinions on the GT on the fender. I was sort of on the fence about it myself. Took it off this morning, and it looks much cleaner! :bigthumbsup

Also added Borla ATAK Axle backs this week! Absolutely love em!

Attachments

#21 ·
Nice car and wheels! Welcome to the fam!

#22 ·
Love the car! Welcome. I hope you love your new Mustang as much as all of us on here do! You will find yourself checking this website numerous times a day! Goodluck :bigthumbsup

#23 ·
Welcome. The car looks great. Not a fan of the GT logo on a 5.0 though.

#26 ·
Nice.. Glad to have you here..Now you can use some Grabber Blue Coil Covers with Black trim..Just bought some Grabber blue paint from the paint shop to paint a set of them. :D

RC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.