Ford Mustang Forum banner

Best Non-Factory Colored New Edges

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Dana W 
#1 ·
I love seeing people get creative with customizing the appearance of their cars. One way to do this is through non-factory colors. Its a nice way to make your Mustang Unique. Although part of me is a sucker for original, I think some of the best looks are non-factory.

I'd like to see some non-factory painted New edges... Or even some really nice colors on other cars that would look really nice on a new edge.

For starters, I really like this Shelby's color

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
There was a member on here a few years ago who had a New Edge, with a polished mirror finish that looked crazy awesome. It wasn't chromed, it was a black coat I think, and just polished until it was like looking into a mirror.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yup, That is your basic well done black. Mirror is the effect one gets with black or even dark blue by pointing the camera in the right direction, although the paint is very highly polished and well done. It looks great.

#6 ·
Yeah, I've seriously always wanted to paint my S197 Red Solo Cup Red. It's Redfilre now, but nuthin redder'n a red solo cup. That Shelby looks a tiny bit more cherry red than solo cup red, but it'll do. :wink:

#8 ·
Favorite non-ford color is probably BMW's Imola Red.

I think my favorite factory colors are Torch Red and Azure Blue. If I ever get a Mach 1, it'll be a toss up between those two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.