Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

99-04 GT 5-Speed 1/4 mile and 0-60 time

76K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  MUSTANG_220 
#1 ·
What is the stock 1/4 mile and 0-60mph time on a 99-04 GT mustang with a 5-speed manual transmission? I cant seem to find the stats online for a manual tranny.

Thanks! :D

#3 ·
Hmmm... I would expect that answer if we were talkin about the 94-98 Gts but not the 99-04 Gts. And yes we're talkin bone stock. And im not arguing with you bro its just every single thread I looked at after I posted this says low 14's to high 13's so forgive me if I was a little blown away by your answer lol.

#15 ·
On a good day, you might run some 13's, like I said was only guessing, No reasearch involved. I am not used to the stock gt's, But hell I wasnt that far off huh? lol.. I run my saleen SC281 with a saleen charger 42lb injectors with aftermarket cams, h beam rods, a 78mm TB and and 90mm MAF.. I run 11's all day long, and if conditions are good, I have acheavied some mid 10's, with slicks.. But thats the family car, Post your times when you run her down that 1/4

#5 ·
From experience, 0-60 is 5.5 and 1/4 is 14.1... bone stock.

#7 ·
Ive found the specs online before, cant remember where it was but they had like every car's stock specs on it. The 99-04 GT could probably get 0-60 anywhere from 5.5-6.0 seconds and runs the 1/4 mile in low-mid 14's. Then the occasional higher 13's in good conditions.
Yea these were the answers I was expecting for a stock 5-speed GT 99-04. No offense to the other 2 but I think you are thinking 1 of 2 things either you think I said automatic 99-04 GT or your drags have been at a less than perfect drag strip(conditions). Like I said I dont mean that in a personal way Im just sayin:gringreen. Thanks to all though it's just that 99'GT280 and 04KenneBellGT had the answers that are in the "norm". :D And the only reason y I was shocked is because I have a cousin whose a girl and she owns a 1999 GT mustang 5-speed that she painted pink:frustrated: ugh anyways she runs anywhere from 14.0 to 14.2 and she's a girl im not sayin girls cant drive but thats really good for her! Thats was another part of my shock lol :shigrin

#6 ·
Ive found the specs online before, cant remember where it was but they had like every car's stock specs on it. The 99-04 GT could probably get 0-60 anywhere from 5.5-6.0 seconds and runs the 1/4 mile in low-mid 14's. Then the occasional higher 13's in good conditions.

#10 ·
Also some people in here have mods and they run 14.2 on the 1/4 mile and they blame their wheels for their weight,:scratchchin :rolleyes:but also the altitude and temperature matters.:gringreen

#13 ·
Thanks for the stats every1 I will just have to mod out my GT and take her to my "local" drag strip. The reason I put quotes is becuz my local drag strip is like 2hrs away:happyhapp. Yea that sucks.

#14 ·
With my auto 2002 GT, I timed myself at 6.4 seconds with a healthy burnout and overdrive on. I need some slicks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.