Ford Mustang Forum banner

Custom/Unique Gauges?

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Birdie 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Just looking to update the speedo in my 2001 Roush. I am spoiled with the speedo's in my 2007 TLS and my wifes 2008 IS250. Im looking into the ones on americanmuscle but would like something that looks less cheap. Anyone have anything they have seen a One-off of like a digital speedo cluster or something unique like that? Any insight is appreciated! I may just settle for getting blue LED bulbs and switching out the lights and sanding the green bit away.>:)

#3 ·
>:)

#4 ·
I have a 2000 Roush and am considering changing also. I'm installing a Vortec soon and want a boost gauge as well as real oil and temp gauges.

#6 ·
Florida 5.0 makes custom kits. Florida 5.0

I swapped an 01 cobra cluster into my 03 v6, white face, and blue back lighting (i kept the faceplace from a 99 cobra on it)

#8 ·
I tried taking the green off and it didnt go well. others have done it but it was taking a long time and then i took off some of the black.

I found a place in PR but it was a rip off they say it takes 20 days to make but it was well over 30 and they would not reply to my emails until i went to the credit card company and then they responded.

I found this other place and they have been great so far and answer all my emails. Its shipping this week so ill update and send pictures once its done.

check out Black Cat Custom Automotive - Gauge Faces for all makes and models of cars and trucks - LED Lighting Upgrades

very cool stuff here.

Dont buy from the guys in PR caribbean custom designs. I found other complants about them.

#9 ·
Got my Gauge overlay and red leds in,

Speedometer Gauge Auto part Tachometer Vehicle

Speedometer Red Light Auto part Gauge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.