Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon headers

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Jackson3010 
#1 ·
Hi there I just came across with this on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Mustang-High-Performance-Design-Stainless-Exhaust/dp/B00JA1BNOW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1438208455&sr=8-4&keywords=mustang+headers What you guys think of these ? , my original plan it's to change the headers and mid pipe on my car I was thinking going with bbk shorty's and bb x pipe , but I just saw those on amazon and almost purchased those , I know that you'll get more gains with a long tube headers but also you get more problems if you need to change the starter and your clutch , also heard horror stories with headers scrapping if your car is lowered .I will love you'r opinion on ebay , amazon headers vs more established companies considering most companies guaranteed,their products one year .

#3 ·
I agree with Cooper that they look nice, and definately promising. Description says they are made by "Auto Dynasty." I wonder how the install is....

#4 ·
Did you buy them?

#5 ·
No , not yet I've looking better options . My biggest concern is that the headers are gonna scrape my city is full of bumps and the road it's not that good , also I don't want any problems when I do any clutch work and I think with the long tube headers it's gonna be a nightmare . So far it looks like the bbk shorty headers with a bbk x pipe are winning lol .

#6 ·
I've always thought I would go shortys but for the price vs gain it's not worth it for me. If I do they will be used. For about the same price as long tubes I just bought a nitrous setup...can't beat that.

#7 ·
I put a set of those on a 2000 gt I had. There ok . the fit was ok and did not hang low. I used them with some used flowmasters. I sold the car and the new owner loves them. So there OK I guess. I wouldn't run them on a build car but stock sure

#15 ·
ok i didnt find pics but i did find a set of those headers still new in the packing. now i have a 4v 4.6 on a stand i can put them on to take some pics. it wont be the same as a 2v but it will be close. mite give u some ideas. if u want im willing to work something out and send them to u so u can install them and check them out and if u like them u can pay me for them and if u dont ( and dont damage them ) just send them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.