2002 mustang gt engine code p1237 weldon db2025 external fuel pump - Ford Mustang Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-14-2011 Thread Starter
4.6L Member
2002 mustang gt engine code p1237 weldon db2025 external fuel pump

hey guys i install a external weldon db2025 fuel system on my 02 gt and it is throwing engine code p1237 and i am just trying to figure out a way to rewire the stock harness to get the mil light to go off. i taped into the stock pump harness and ran my lean to the ignition wire so my pump goes on and off with the key but i had to disconnect my stock fuel pump and now the car is looking for it. does anyone know of a way to splice the wires to my new pump or any ideas i can do to make the light go off. the code p1237 is fuel pump secondary circut fault. it is dangerous to run my car with this light on? the car runs but i just dont want the ecu to mess with the a/f mixture and what not. please help thanks.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page