Ford Mustang Forum banner

Sail panel weatherstrip part # help

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Snoopius 
#1 ·
I'm trying to ID a part that I need, it is the little rubber strip that runs between the sail panel and quarter glass that keeps water/junk out from getting behind the panel. (What my finger touches in the picture) I noticed it was missing when I was going down the road after the car wash the other day and am guessing I blew the thing right off. I'm pretty sure it's this; F4ZZ6351791A but can't tell 100% from the pictures if that is the correct part. That specific one also seems to be tricky to find for sale online. I do however see that part number is the same for both sides, which would make sense and is why I'm thinking it may be it.

2003 GT Coupe btw

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah it's odd, I would think anyone that's swapping to the Mach 1 panels would be looking for this same part, so I figured it would be a lot easier to find. Worst case I suppose one could get pulled off of another car that's scrapped.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.