Ford Mustang Forum banner

Name that Part

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  damon81nola 
#1 ·
Okay guys I know what they do and I know what they are but is there a formal name or part number? I need some replacement ones.

Here's the pics

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It might help someone that was going to take the time to actually look up the part numbers for you if you also included the model year that they came from.

#3 ·
You're correct. My apologies. 1996 Mustang GT 4.6L and I also see the longer ones are from a 3.8 but I am not 100% sure they interchangable. I should have just went to a yard and grabbed some from a 3.8 and tried but who wants to pay for something they aren't absolutely sure will work.

#5 ·
Man where'd you come from? I've been looking for someone in the area on the forum. I'm in The East and was going to see my dad in Kenner but he moved to Boutte. I'm looking for more then those though that's a start. Got to get it consistently running now. It's been a project for a bit longer then I wanted it to be

#6 ·
Fuel supply and return lines, right? I looked on RockAuto because I was curious of the actual name for them and it turns out I searched the one thing they don't carry. Good luck on your quest, dude.

#7 ·
Oh I know I check them too. I've checked a lot of sites and no luck with it myself. I'll eventually find them. I got some other parts I'm sourcing too and a few bolts that are missing that I knew I had before letting this supposed guru lay his greasy palms on it. Bottom line is I want it up and running and running right so I'll do what I have to do . Got some upgrades in mind while I'm doing all that too (PI swap, and some other things if I come across them) . LOL the taillights i'm set on I can't seem to find for double what I paid for the car; same for the front bumper. I am just thinking about going with a standard cobra front bumper cover and I'll get the other one once the holidays and stuff pass... especially since it's not running consistently yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.