Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling the 13 GT possibly

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mustangkid9234 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get out of the military early next year. I'm moving to Australia and need to start saving some money. This means, my baby has to go. I'm putting it up for sale now to see what I get offered. It has 2600 miles, is premium with leather shaker steeda cai and tune and flowmasters. Do you guys think 34000-35000 is in reasonable to ask and expect?

#2 ·
That's probably a realistic private party fair market value. I would consider putting the stock airbox and tune back in, only since it's very low mileage and having it "stock" may give some extra warm and fuzzy to potential buyers. You could of course sell the CAI, or toss it in as an "extra".

#5 ·
Nobody is going to pay close to sticker, for a used car. Might as well just buy a new one with super low mileage & a new warranty. They say a car devalues $5k once its driven off the lot, expect another loss on top of that because you loaded a tune. It might cost less to ship it to Australia than the money you'll lose selling the car, at least you'd have something unique there.

#6 ·
I thought about that but shipping and converting to right side drive is 30-40k. Unless its a classic, it has to be switched. I may just stick around for five or six more years in the military and pay it off. Thanks for the input guys

#9 ·
25k I would jump :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.