Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Mustang notchback for sale

11K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  leo91 
#1 ·
#3 ·
It looks super clean. Im just not a fan of the red interieor or automatics. It is from a dealer so I would be careful. other than that, a clean original v8 coupe, definatly worth it if its rust free.

#4 ·
really? you don;t think it looks sharp? imo i like it, except the auto tranny.

#5 ·
1 thing... Coming from a dealership.. I doubt that's the motor that came with the car... That car was most likely from an auction... Hood pins usually give a tattle tail sign... Well at the dealerships I worked for in Dallas anyways.. They stripped all the mods off of it, or the motor was trash, and replaced pretty OEM like. Dealership can't sell a car with a check engine light.. But who knows...
Your Sure determined to buy someone elses play toy :)

#7 ·
I like it just not the interior lol. Im just saying be careful cause dealers usually put the price way up from what they want for the car or how much it is really worth. If so they are pretty much saying that the car is worth/they got it for around 2500 - 3000. I am just saying check for rust, leaks, and other stuff that shows signs of wear and tear. Check the back behind the 1/4 windows and the back window for frame warp, the usual foxbody stuff.

#12 ·
just noticed the dent below the drivers mirror, and yeathe front bumper cover does look off someway???

#11 ·
i was just searching the craigslist for speed parts and came across it. i dunno just kinda caught my eye i guess, nothing wrong with having two pony's in the stable right.......

#16 ·
If it what it says it is, an above average condition, clean 5.0 coupe, $4000-4200 All day long, and I love the red on white, you just dont see it like that anymore, and the white pony's, dead sexy :D

A 19 year old car is gonna have some dings and dents especially at $4400 doesnt say its a show car :bounce2:

#19 ·
^^^ I like how they say "All Stock" then say Flowmasters, roll cage, Cobra R's, upgraded sound system...etc!! Then the first thing I notice in the picture is a cold air intake, not to mention billet shifter, white faced gauges......Stock??? :rollgrin:

The original posted white one looks pretty good. I also like the white paint with red interior. I think that's a bit on the pricey side though for a modded Stang. Definitely talk that dealer down.

I bought mine all stock except for glasspacks on it and fresh paint for $4700. And it IS (well was!!) all stock that I know of. Title and Carfax were clean. I was ok paying a little extra for that.

#23 ·
Right....i bet she's doing cookies in the parking lot. lol. wow are some people that dumb?

#24 ·
nobody noticed it has a crackd bumper?? lower right hand corner.

an i doubt that hood is even paintd prob just fiberglass.

be nice if they showd the motor.

you would have to look at it in real life could be as nice as it looks or real ruff. for that price it should be pretty good shape tho

i like it :bigthumbsup

#25 ·
the red interior doesnt look bad when its clean. But i like cheese graters so what do i know....:rollgrin:

#27 ·
what do you guys think about this car. i have not seen it in person but it sure looks d@@n clean to me. what about the price?

1991 Ford Mustang LX Notchback - LOW MILES
Should get the VIN, and find out if white is the original color. Reason being, white is the easiest color to hide any work done and it's a Dealer. And it has too many things going wrong with it, like interior color, automatic, white wheels, etc., Mike. SCT Tuner. :bigthumbsup

#28 ·
everyone, i'm gonna pass on that notch. looked into it a little more and something fishy was going on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.