42lbs injectors good investment? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member

Well, I did miss the part in the original post about them being supposedly "brand new," but my answer still stands. They were no killer deal at $250 ($150 is a fair price), but the fact still remains you have no use for them!

'94 Laser red 'vert. Still a 5-oh... for now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Sorry for the late response - I'm < over at the other forum with nice non **** members who answer questions without digging into your car. Yld is a decent guy but the rest of you need to lighten up and actually try to help people instead of give them attitudes. Now I know why this place has such a bad rep. Have fun ragging in each other I won't be back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1988 5.0 LX - Race Pistons - BBK Cold Air - Flowmaster 40's - Recaro Seats - Shiny Parts - 3.73s
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member

I don't want to try and dig everyone out of a hole, so I won't say anything more.

I'm sorry you have the impression of a bad experience here. Sometimes people may be short, but there is a wide range of knowledge here. Sometimes it takes a thicker skin, but everyone is here to help fellow Mustang enthusiasts out. If people just us off, we wouldn't even spend time here or spend time making posts! We are all really just trying to steer people down the right road. Sorry again for your bad experience, but I hope we'll see you back sometime!

'94 Laser red 'vert. Still a 5-oh... for now

SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLDPONY View Post
I don't want to try and dig everyone out of a hole, so I won't say anything more.

I'm sorry you have the impression of a bad experience here. Sometimes people may be short, but there is a wide range of knowledge here. Sometimes it takes a thicker skin, but everyone is here to help fellow Mustang enthusiasts out. If people just us off, we wouldn't even spend time here or spend time making posts! We are all really just trying to steer people down the right road. Sorry again for your bad experience, but I hope we'll see you back sometime!
Well Pete that is very PC of you.

And I see Darwin was correct with survival of the fittest. Demoman I am sorry you feel that way and that we hurt your feelings. I do wish you the best with your other "real" friends on that other forum. I hope your buttocks heals soon

2016 VW GTI 4 door DSG
1989 Sonic Blue Mustang LX Coupe, 349 ci,
392 rwhp 424 rwtq....Mustang Dyno
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers-
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

This forum would be so much better if it was run like this http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...d.php?t=218304

1988 5.0 LX - Race Pistons - BBK Cold Air - Flowmaster 40's - Recaro Seats - Shiny Parts - 3.73s
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLDPONY View Post

Thanks Pete - I do understand your point of view but every single question I have asked around here has gone the same way - it's mostly handled like a stupid question with the exception of one or two nice people like you. I can honestly say that over at the other place no question is stupid and answered nicely, quickly and respectfully. I will take that over sarcastic knowledge any day. I wish you the best and thank you for the help you have given me and your optimistic view on things. Take care

SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

YYYEEEAAAA Demoman is back.

I knew you couldn't get enough of us.

2016 VW GTI 4 door DSG
1989 Sonic Blue Mustang LX Coupe, 349 ci,
392 rwhp 424 rwtq....Mustang Dyno
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page