Ford Mustang Forum banner

wire came out of a connector/plug on steering column

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  ALMOST STK 
#1 ·
I am almost done doing a AOD to T5 change and noticed today that a wire was unplugged. I have no idea where it came out of. The place I thought it plugged into, the wire doesn't seem to fit over the copper plug (I put a red arrow where I thought it went). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I am almost done doing a AOD to T5 change and noticed today that a wire was unplugged. I have no idea where it came out of. The place I thought it plugged into, the wire doesn't seem to fit over the copper plug (I put a red arrow where I thought it went). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I put a picture of the wire, but it appears to be orange with yellow stripe

Sorry but I didn't catch the picture of the wire in those attachments.

What year is your car?

#6 · (Edited)
There are a couple of places to name a few that I can think of that the Orange with yellow stripe might go.. Multi Function Switch or the Hazard Switch for starters. ( see attached).

If you're interested I have a 167 Page PDF file with all the 93 wiring schematics that I can email you (it's to big to post on this site). Send me a PM with your email address and I'll gladly sent the PDF file to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.