Ford Mustang Forum banner

Gt 95 atm Engine stops when Put the second gear

817 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Blackened Blut 
#1 ·
Hi, i have some problems with my gt 95, i dont drive the car so much, a couple of weeks ago in the speed bumps the car engine stops , i run the koer and the koeo the code is 652, ecc solenoid, i already replace it but the problem still, and when i put the second gear the car engine die :crying:

#3 ·
My 95 GT does the same thing I can drive it all day in drive and 1st but if I put it in 2nd at a idle it will kill the motor,I pulled codes yesterday and got a 952 along with a couple Egr codes but that's all been taken off.
I just did a bunch of work on mine and have not tried it yet to see if it stalls,I put all new shocks,rotors,calipers,new CAI,new MAF,new TB,wires plugs,headers,exhaust and a chip plus a few other things,it runs real nice but haven't taken it out being I just finished and still waiting for a hood and bumper cover.
If you find your issue let us know and I'll do the same if it still stalls in 2nd.

#4 ·
The problem stills but may be is electric because when i run the engine all the lights on the cluster are blinking and the batt gauge is bouncing, i test all the wiring of the trans, sound, lights and are fine.
when i disconnect the maf sensor and run the koeo the code 652 (tcc solenoid circuit failure) is not there and the second gear still for a moment but obviously without the maf sensor the engine is unstable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.