Ford Mustang Forum banner

repair manual

812 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wbrockstar 
#1 ·
Does anybody know what repair manual will tell how to replace fenders, quarter panels, bumper covers, etc. for a 89 GT?

#2 ·
Chilton's is a somewhat decent manual.You can get one at Advance Auto and the other big chain parts stores too.It shows good detailed illustrations & lists removal steps.You won't find anything about the quarter panels though.Everything about the fenders,bumper covers,bumpers,hood & the hatch removal is shown though.I'm sure there are better manuals out there,but this manual shows the steps needed in their simplest form.Autozone has free repair guides you can view,but I just looked up the 88 Mustang body & trim section & it didn't go into very much detail,so it won't help you.Its better for wiring diagrams,brakes,suspension,etc.I'll post the link below if you wanna look through it.After you click on the link below & the page opens,click the panel you wanna view...i.e.-fenders,bumpers,etc.
http://www.autozone.com/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?pageId=0900c1528004e4e6

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.