Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSD spark plug wires for 1998 Mustang GT

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  CobraBoy 
#1 ·
I bought a pair of MSD spark plug wires for my 98 GT and the stock wires have dust guards on top of the end wires on top of the valve cover to prevent dirt and stuff from getting into the motor and the MSD wires do not have these guards to protect..
And I was wondering if this was going to be an issue or if there was some way I could put something on top of each spark plug hole to prevent stuff from getting into there???
thanks

#5 ·
you might be able to use RTV... make sure it dries completely though.
for the spark plug holes tho? i know what hes talking about, and there is about a 1/2" gap he would need to cover, dont think RTV would work too good. maybe you can cut up the old ones and make a little hat for the new plug wires

and sorry to jack your thread... but mark has a story behind that... and i want to hear it right now! lol... do tell
+1

your new avatar is disturbing... kinda reminds me of my run in with the cops the other night. :sadcry:
i like my avitar! for some reason that show has always been amusing to me. was trying to find cartman as the vietnamese prostitute, but i found this one instead. so now that you have peaked our curiosity, care to tell us a story? (and no, not just any story, one that involves you, the cops, and the other night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.