Originally Posted by mrraymond5
i reset my odometer trip and the odometer stopped any idea on repair and how hard to repair
It sounds like your odometer gears have stripped in which case, you'll need to replace them. You can buy new gears from Odometer Gears | 72 Croatan Road | Newport News, VA 23606 | 757.593.3478
Installation isn't difficult. You'll need to remove the gauge cluster and get to the gears at the back. Just remove the old ones and clip the new ones into place.
Here's the procedure for removing the gauge cluster:
1. Find the slot in the headlight pull knob and push the retaining tab forward to remove the knob.
2. Tilt the steering wheel down to its lowest position.
3. Remove the two Torx screws holding the gauge bezel and carefully ease the bezel out from the dash.
4. Remove the four Torx screws holding the gauge cluster to the dash and pull out the cluster.
5. Disconnect the two wiring harnesses from the back of the cluster and it'll be free.
2006 GT - 5MT - 12.8 @ 108 - 305rwhp 317rwtq
Stage 1 Performance: JLT 3 CAI, DIY CMDPs, Steeda UDPs, 91 tune, 6500rpm limiter
Suspension: BMR rear LCAs & relo. brackets