Originally Posted by andy_mustang94
I had two wires disconnected from my subwiffer in the back and i remember accidentally colliding one of the wired to a speaker wire and sparks flew. i went to turn on the music and it was dead! my cd deck works but there is no sound. any ideas?? im thinking i burnt a fuse. idk where it would be tho.
Sounds like you either blew a fuse, or one of your stero components. The fuses are located under the hood in the fuse box.
2000 GT 14.5 sec @ 98 mph
SCT tuner...SLP powerflo catback...JLT short ram intake...Typhoon intake manifold...Professional products throttle body...C&L intake plenum...Steeda underdrive pulleys...Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter...05-09 Mustang GT shift knob...Steeda adjustable clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and quadrant kit...Eibach front sway bar...Steel strut bar...Tokico shocks...Polyurethane spring isolators...J&M rear lower control arms...Powerslot rotors...Nitto tires