Need Mach 460 wiring diagram help - Ford Mustang Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2002 Thread Starter
Classic Member
Question mach 460 help

My 94 gt convertible came factory with Mach 460, but somebody took it out and put a really cheap crappy audiovox radio in it. They also cut one of the plugs. Does anybody have any wiring diagrams or information? I bought a factory radio and cd and a couple of wiring harnesses. But Im not sure how they plug up. I know it should be easy... Im just hoping they didn't do anything else.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-02-2002
Check this web site out. It has a wiring diagram :
http://www.flemworld/95/mach.html (If this site is no longer active, send me a PM and I'll email you the wiring diagrams)

And this thread has some good advice:

Last edited by OzPony; 11-02-2002 at 08:50 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-04-2002 Thread Starter
Classic Member
that site didnt work. I got a wiring diagram from a friend at Ford but it does not have any pictures of what the plugs look like. (Im missing one)

66 Candyapple Red coupe
302 w/ 351 heads ported C6 auto (yes, made it fit!)
BIG hydraulic roller cam, roller rockers
working on the B&M blower right now
Hoping for an E2 kit one day!!!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page