Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums > Mustang > Classic Mustang > Classic Talk

Welcome to our Mustang forums where Mustangers come together to hang out, discuss and enjoy their favorite Mustang hobby with fellow Mustang enthusiasts. We invite everyone to read, post, and enjoy our Mustang forum as well as the many other sections of our site.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. By joining our community you gain access to post topics, communicate with members, upload your photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free so why wait, join our Mustang community today! If you have any problems with registration or your account login, please contact support.

Classic Mustangs Talk General Discussions

General discussions specific to 1964-1967, 1968-1970, and 1971-1973 Classic Mustangs. Discuss all non-technical topics related Vintage Mustangs here.

Classic Forums | Classic Talk | Classic Tech | Classic Pictures | Introductions | Mustang Tech | Mustang Lounge 

Reply   Post New Thread
Unread 01-05-2012   #46 (permalink)
ratpowered is offline Apprentice

ratpowered's Country Flag
Danville   Virginia
ratpowered is on a distinguished road

A Korean man goes to the eye doctor.

Eye doctor: Well, it looks like you have a cataract.
Korean man: No doc, I drive a rincoln.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2012   #47 (permalink)
Sick467 is offline Senior Member

Classic Member
V6 Member

Sick467's Country Flag  View Sick467's 69 photos
Sedalia   Missouri
Sick467 is on a distinguished road

With Euro going down, Ford to acquire Renault

Ford has announced plans to acquire French automaker Renault and engineering teams have already joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumor has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month and can be a real bi**ch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it as needed.

"I'll fix it or break it, Guaranteed!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Unread 01-11-2012   #48 (permalink)
Lizer is offline SHELBY GT 350 Member

Classic Member

Lizer's Country Flag
Kalamazoo   Michigan
Lizer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick467 View Post
With Euro going down, Ford to acquire Renault

Ford has announced plans to acquire French automaker Renault and engineering teams have already joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumor has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month and can be a real bi**ch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it as needed.
I LOLed and LOLed
Unread 01-11-2012   #49 (permalink)
Lizer is offline SHELBY GT 350 Member

Classic Member

Lizer's Country Flag
Kalamazoo   Michigan
Lizer is on a distinguished road

Why men shouldn't write advice columns...
Attached Thumbnails
Car Jokes......................-why-men-shouldnt-write-advice-columns.jpg  
Unread 01-14-2012   #50 (permalink)
TravisTouchdown is offline PONY Member

Classic Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

TravisTouchdown's Country Flag  View TravisTouchdown's 27 photos
West Texas   Texas
TravisTouchdown is on a distinguished road

Attached Thumbnails
Car Jokes......................-1.6l-honda.jpg  Car Jokes......................-excuses-ricers.jpg  Car Jokes......................-old-fashioned-mercury.jpg  
Unread 01-18-2012   #51 (permalink)

Classic Member
V6 Member

Sedalia   Missouri

Here's one for those who tend to just look at the pictures. Don't explode this at work...
Attached Thumbnails
Car Jokes......................-fartsickle.jpg  

Unread 02-01-2012   #52 (permalink)

Classic Member
V6 Member

Sedalia   Missouri

This one's got pictures and words...
Attached Thumbnails
Car Jokes......................-joke.jpg  

Unread 02-01-2012   #53 (permalink)
geicoman58 is offline PONY Member

geicoman58's Country Flag
annapolis   Maryland
geicoman58 is on a distinguished road

i'm not gay.......but my miata is........
Unread 02-03-2012   #54 (permalink)
ranger1475 is offline Made Member

Classic Member

ranger1475's Country Flag  View ranger1475's 4 photos
Atlanta   Georgia
ranger1475 is on a distinguished road

Two people, driver and passenger in a car; and the driver ran a RED light.

Passenger: Hey, you just ran a RED light.
Driver: So? are you scared?
Passenger: You can get us killed or seriously injured by a car with the GREEN light coming from the other side.
Driver: Don't worry, my brother drives like that and nothing has ever happened to him.
Passenger: Hey, you just ran another RED light.
Driver: I told you not to worry; my brother drives like that.

The driver kept on running red lights about four more times. Now he got to a GREEN light and STOPPED.

Passenger: Why are you stopping? You have the GREEN light!

Driver: My brother may be coming from the other side and I don't want him to kill us.
2011 Boss 302....only when i close my eyes
Unread 02-03-2012   #55 (permalink)
ranger1475 is offline Made Member

Classic Member

ranger1475's Country Flag  View ranger1475's 4 photos
Atlanta   Georgia
ranger1475 is on a distinguished road

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because he is sure that he has a better education. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputies expense.
Deputy says, “License and registration, please.”
Lawyer says, “What for?”
Deputy says, “You didn’t come to a complete stop at the stop sign”
Lawyer says, “I slowed down, and no one was coming.”
Deputy says, “You still didn’t come to a complete stop. License and registration, please.”
Lawyer says, “What’s the difference?”
Deputy says, “The difference is you have to come to a complete stop, that’s the law. License and registration, please!”
Lawyer says, “If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I’ll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket.”
Deputy says, “Exit your vehicle, sir.”
At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving snot out of the lawyer and says “Do you want me to stop or just slow down?”
2011 Boss 302....only when i close my eyes
Unread 02-06-2012   #56 (permalink)
08fordgt is offline Apprentice

08fordgt's Country Flag
Tampa   Florida
08fordgt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1475 View Post
A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because he is sure that he has a better education. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputies expense.
Deputy says, “License and registration, please.”
Lawyer says, “What for?”
Deputy says, “You didn’t come to a complete stop at the stop sign”
Lawyer says, “I slowed down, and no one was coming.”
Deputy says, “You still didn’t come to a complete stop. License and registration, please.”
Lawyer says, “What’s the difference?”
Deputy says, “The difference is you have to come to a complete stop, that’s the law. License and registration, please!”
Lawyer says, “If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I’ll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket.”
Deputy says, “Exit your vehicle, sir.”
At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving snot out of the lawyer and says “Do you want me to stop or just slow down?”
Nice!! Lol. Serves him right. 😄
Unread 02-10-2012   #57 (permalink)

Classic Member
V6 Member

Sedalia   Missouri

A man is stopped by the police at 2 in the morning and is asked where he is going at such an early hour.

The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the adverse effects it has on the human body, as well as the effect of smoking, staying out late and the risks associated with driving under the inifluence."

The officer then asks "Really... and who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

Unread 09-19-2012   #58 (permalink)
abby0828 is offline Rookie

abby0828's Country Flag
California   California
abby0828 is on a distinguished road

Noticed any good car jokes recently? I am not talking something you'd hear in a club that involves rear-entry or putting things up the tail pipe. I'm talking great, family-oriented vehicle humor. Here are some of the best car jokes around, because you've been working too difficult and need a great laugh. These jokes about automobiles are of two kinds, some with set-up time and others that are basically one-liners. Enjoy!

Quote:
A Jaguar driver passes a Mini Cooper broken down on the roadside. Being a considerate denizen of the roadways, Jag man stops to help, affixing a tow-rope to the Mini so that he can haul it to the nearest mechanic.

After 10 minutes of towing, a Porsche buzzes by them at a considerable rate of speed. Prideful and not to be outdone, Jag man floors it, forgetting that he’s towing a small car. The Porsche and Jaguar race down the road, and all the while, the Mini driver is trying in vain to get the attention of the Jaguar driver.

Mini fails to get Jag man’s attention, but the high-speed escapade does attract the attention of the police. The officer radios headquarters to report his startling discovery:

“Sarge, you’ll never believe this, I’ve just seen a Porsche and a Jaguar neck and neck doing 150 mph – and a dude in a Mini flashing his lights, blowing his horn and trying to overtake them!”
Check this link for more of the best car jokes in captivity: The best car jokes that are SFW (Pt. 1)
Unread 09-20-2012   #59 (permalink)
Kona Blue Pony is offline PONY Member

Kona Blue Pony's Country Flag
Greenville   South Carolina
Kona Blue Pony is on a distinguished road

Pontiac Aztec.

That's it, that's the joke...
1967 Pontiac Firebird
2000 Chevrolet Z71
Unread 09-22-2012   #60 (permalink)
geicoman58 is offline PONY Member

geicoman58's Country Flag
annapolis   Maryland
geicoman58 is on a distinguished road

so this wallstreet type fella who was very materialistic placed a special order for an exotic m series bmw. he bragged to everyone he met about how expensive the car was and how long he had to wait to have it built and shipped over. he hadnt had the car a month and drove like a maniac all the time in it. well he lost control of the powerful sports car and demolished it against an oak tree. he is slumped over in the seat wailing away "my bmw, my bmw, my bmw" the good samaritan who had seen the wreck and stopped to help tryed to calm the man down. he said sir, its just a car, dont worry about it. ive got to stop your bleeding or your going to die, your left arm was severed during the crash... . the driver looks down at his missing left arm and begins to wail anew...........................my rolex, my rolex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply   Post New Thread

Mustang Photos
Mustang Links    Top Sites    RSS    Link To Us    Add to Favorites    Archive    Terms of Use    Site Rules    Privacy    Contact    Sponsors    Advertise   
AllFordMustangs is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company. ©Copyright 2002-2011 All Auto Enthusiasts Network

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162