Whats this 1967 Mustang worth? - Ford Mustang Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009 Thread Starter
Whats this 1967 Mustang worth?

I dont know much about the car other than it ran when he parked it a year ago... lol... stang has 289 with auto shift, needs restoration he's asking 2800 for it but its pretty rough. Any ballpark estimate on what its worth?
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009
Top Dog
Pictures can speak louder then anything.My 68 i paid 3 grand for it was sitting in a garage for years but was a good rust free car.What you got to think of is do you want a mustang and keep it stock or one to make your own.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009
It's only worth was someone is willing to pay for it. From someone who owns a 66 restored stang, it seems worth it.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009
Made Member
Classic Member
There is an old saying that also comes into effect. You can't pay to much for a classic. You can only buy one to early.

To me the difference in price is body rust. Most of the other stuff doesn't really matter because you end up replacing or cleaning it up anyway.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009
How much of the rust repair can you do yourself? If you have to pay to repair it, the cost of purchase, then repair could easily exceed buying a better car to start.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page