Ford Mustang Forum banner

351M transplant into 67 Coupe.

384 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mhuggler 
#1 ·
Alright guys, I've seen this thread on here before but we aren't allowed to necropost. I'm not trying to start a windsor,cleveland,clevor war. I have a suped up 351m already donated from a jacked up 78 bronco mud truck with only 1000 miles since its rebuild and the rumor was it was pulling the tires off the ground even with the unnecessarily large mud tires. It's not a question of what motor will be best, its a question of what I need to do to cram this hoss in my 67. I know shorty or block hugger headers will be needed because of clearance issues and i would dread to put factory manifolds on because of the restrictions ford had to implement which ruined the reputation of the 335 engine family.
Forgive me if i sound a little irritated but I'm not a parts matching guy and this car has been mine since my father gave me it at age 4 and I desperately need to see this car breathe to light up his day.
I know it's possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.