Ford Mustang Forum banner
23K views 86 replies 17 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Ford Mustang License Plate LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Mustang's appearance at night! We also offer different bulb models with varying brightness to provide exactly how much output you want.

We do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. Every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

1994-2009 Model Years
SMD2: (24 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.
HP3: (56 lumens) Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!
HP5: (92 lumens) Nearly triple the brightness of stock OEM bulbs!

2010+ Model Years
SMF2: (16 lumens) Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs, but still provides the crisp, modern color of LED.
SMF4: (56 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

CLICK FOR MORE INFO OR TO ORDER:

1994-2004

2005-2009

2010-2014

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

Customer Submitted Photo:

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, I've never heard of Raxiom, but these are the highest quality LED bulbs available. They use Epistar-brand 5050 SMD chips and are constructed with the best quality control available. We've been doing this for a very long time. It looks like basically the same thing but ours are half the price. The ones they list would be the stage 3 we offer here. Thanks!

Paul

#4 ·
just got these in a few days ago and let me tell you they are SWEET. i went with stage 3 for my 99 saleen and i can say money well spent!

#6 ·
ive been looking for a good website that offers the selection of LEDs you all do. ill be putting in my order for these and a lot of other bulbs soon!

#8 ·
We aim to please, thanks for giving us a shot! You won't be disappointed.

Thanks!
Paul
Why wont you figure out the 2013 Mustang lighting?
I know you have a test vehicle but have heard nothing about it. And your website still only goes to 2012.

#12 ·
#22 ·
Led the only way too fly

#31 ·
I got these along with the LED's for the rear markers/front turn sigs(both are tinted.

Ordering the turn sigs (switch back) soon

them maybe the 3rd brake light bulb/6LED's for the tail lights

#34 ·
Hello!

Thank you for asking!

We are actually referring to our LEDs by model names now, but I'd personally suggest our HP3 or HP5 depending on the look you are going for.

If you have a 2010-2014, the SMF4 is a great choice as well.

Feel free to give us a call and we will help you pick LEDs that match the look you want: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.