Ford Mustang Forum banner

Ford Mustang Interior LED Kit! Check Out The Comparison Pics! Plug & Play!

27K views 100 replies 18 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Ford Mustang Interior LED Kit

At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your Mustang's map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day.

These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your Mustang, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific Mustang, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

Brightness. We offer several levels of brightness. All options will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
  • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year limited warranty.

Questions? Feel free to ask here, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thank you!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

See less See more
1 6
#8 ·
Hey, I recently bought your led package for the interior, license plate and trunk, it says you have it in stock on your website but when I go to view my order it says it is on backorder? I put an order on it on the 6th and it has not shipped. Order # 11141230. Just trying to figure out what is going on? Thanks.

#17 ·
I recently placed an order for map, trunk and license plate leds for my 2014. Fitment/function were perfect, no issues.

First order with them, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Shipping was super quick, the bulbs were packaged great and the quality of the bulbs appears very high - much better than some other more expensive ones I've used in my other cars.

#18 ·
Are there any plans for making kits for us Fox body owners?
If you can give us the replacement bulb size you need for your body style we can definitely help you find the correct bulbs we carry.

Feel free to email us at contact@diodedynamics.com with your sizes.

Thanks for your interest,
Michelle

#20 ·
Just ordered some led lights today! Can't wait to get them in!

#22 ·
You know what would be great, some way to have manual control over the map lights. I love having LED map lights, but hate them coming on when the door is ajar. Even my friend's '03 Focus has a manual map light switch and his car didn't even come standard with power anything or even a cabin air filter.

#38 ·
If you ever need a 13 Mustang to demo items on.... I do live in the area :)

This post has been deleted
#40 ·
Email us with questions: contact@diodedynamics.com

Thanks!

Nick C.
Hey guys,

Not sure whats up with your customer service but I pm'd you 4 days ago, tried again yesterday and also emailed as requested but received no answer..

Communication was great before..there must be a problem

#43 ·
I'm very interested, but I have mycolor options, how would I make that work if I wanted to keep everything on my my color except the front two foot wells?

#45 ·
Any idea when the red LED maplights for 2011-2014 Mustangs will be back in stock?

#47 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.