Home Improvement, Motorcycles, Guns...
    Pet Peeves
    unnecessary, idle, self-serving excuses
    Favorite Saying
    When in doubt, ask & tell the truth!
    My Dream Mustang
    This evolves the more/every time I think about it
    About Me
    Originally from Chicago, studied criminal law at Loyola University, grew up building Chevy racing engines w/Dad. He still owns his '78 Silver Anniversary which we used to show at the World of Wheels, Motorama & Chevy Vette-Fest. It still runs & red lines at 7800 rpm. We never ran nitrous by decree!
    Moved to So. Fl. at age 32, sold my Camaro for the moving costs & now we own 3 Fords... Go figure!!!
    Bought a mint new 2004 Suzuki Volusia Limited & rode it into critical care & then ICU. During out-patient rehab,while learning to walk again, I rebuilt it to pull wheelies at will Wife let me buy a Yamaha Raptor 660 which I built to race/jump at a local track & then we got her a Suzuki LTZ-250 atv which I also built to stomp new Honda TRX 350's routinely! Sold the bike, both atv's & trailer to buy her Mustang...seemed fair for her standing by while I F'd around all this time!!!
    Mustang Rides
    Just one, it's my wife's & in her name...She'll likely outlast me! She's the Mustang fan who never asked me to sell my Camaro, Volusia nor my Raptor so... She's always wanted a '67 vert "Stang" but untill that day:

2007 Tungsten Grey Convertible GT Premium

Steeda: Sequential tail lights, lighted roll bar, axle back exhaust, L.C.A.'s & relocation brackets, Adj. panhard bar, alum. driveshaft, adj. 3rd upper link, stainless steel adj. upper strut mounts & camber bolts. 14" slotted front rotors and 13.2" slotted rear rotors with powder coated centers to match body color.

BMR: K-member, A-Arms, engine mounts.

Eibach: Pro-Series drop (1.3F/1.5R) incl: struts, shocks, springs, F/R sway bars.

American Racing Headers: 1.75" LT's to 3.5" collectors to ARH hi-flo cats to 3" ARH X-pipe to 2.5" mid-pipe out...

Brembo: 4 piston calipers sprayed at Ford to match body, stainless steel brake lines.

American Muscle: rear black out, black billet upper & lower grill, 9" shorty antenna, color matched side mirror covers, GT-4 18" Anthracite rims, Hawk perf. pads, Mishimoto transmission cooler w/8" elec. fan, Canton Racing 7 qt oil pan.

Nitto Invo's:275/40/18

Of Note:
    FRPP Racing: 62mm throttle body,
    Innovator's West: crank pulley
    Novi 2200 centrifugal blower which is fed Royal Purple 10W-30 Racing oil from back of block then dumps thru custom .5" AN fitting to stainless flex line to a Canton 7 qt. oil pan & stays waay cool
    Air to Air intercooler.
    GT 500 entirely custom fuel system w/1 off completely modified wiring harness upgrade for convertibles (no drilled holes).
    Gears: 3.73
    440 + R.W.H.P. (on Mustang Dyno!)
    360 + R.W.Tq (on Mustang Dyno!)
    3 year 36,000 mile warranty thru TORQ in Miramar Fl. There's certainly more in there but I'll take the warranty!!!

MOST IMPORTANT: Having fun, staying safe (or attempting to) while doing it & trying to slow down enough to enjoy life's "smaller" things!
  • Timeslip Database
    Engine type and displacement
    V-8 281cu. in 4.6L
    Induction
    S/C
    Major modifications
    BMR K-mbr,Eibach Pro Drop, Alum. Drvshft, Novi 2200, 62mm T.B., 3.73's
    Tranny type
    Automatic
    Tires
    Street Radials
    Race weight
    totalstock
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    2007 Tungsten Grey Vert. GT Prem.
    Learning as I go that the list just grows & this is an evolutionary process at best! Can't wait to get the learning curve behind me & the better days lined up!!!

Statistics

• Last Activity: 08-05-2015
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome