The userprofile of V6 Cannonballer. Join with V6 Cannonballer on AllFordMustangs.com - enjoy your Mustang hobby with fellow enthusiasts.
Welcome to our Mustang forums where Mustangers come together to hang out, discuss and enjoy their favorite Mustang hobby with fellow Mustang enthusiasts. We invite everyone to read, post, and enjoy our Mustang forum as well as the many other sections of our site.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. By joining our community you gain access to post topics, communicate with members, upload your photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free so why wait, join our Mustang community today! If you have any problems with registration or your account login, please contact support.
FUNCTIONAL COSMETIC MOD'S
- BBR 3" cowl hood with custom DIY heat extractors
- Roush GT fascia with fog lights
- Custom DIY old school "zoomie" side pipes w/400F powder coat
- MMR hood struts
- PEP Boys universal shift handle
- Shorty antenna
NON-FUNCTIONAL COSMETIC MOD'S
- Roush rear wing (could be functional, but who really knows?)
- Cervini's Eleanor rear valance (no exhaust cutouts)
- Cervini's Stalker side skirts (custom cut for side-dump exhausts)
- AM rear deck lid blackout panel
Sweet ride man..I need some help here and was hoping you could help..I have a 2011 v6 that didnt come with fogs..I recently bought the Roush fascia w/fogs and the body shop is doing all my work..Did your stang come w/fogs?The question i have is do you know how to connect up to get the fogs to work on the Roush fascia?The guy at the shop told me the set up wouldnt work after Roush told me to buy pigtails for a 11 pony package...Please help if you can..Thanks