Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    1,005 Posts
    Drag racing doesn't measure 0 to 60 time but measures 1/8 mile speed and time. My 0 to 60 time calculatet to 3.88 seconds. here is a calculator to help you figure yours.
    Â*
    G

·
    This posting system can be confusing! Good thing I checked in on your profile... I see you responded to my comment here!! I do that all the time, a little confusing!!

Besides being an amazing car, the 'Cuda has a ton of sentimental value... I really can't believe they wouldn't order it until they knew you left VietNam. That's pretty chilling ~ being the statistics back then, you were one lucky man. Not to get too off track, but VietNam Vets are held closely to my heart... My thesis was on PTSD and the VietNam vet, interviewed several... yadda yadda... and I have a Hope Bracelet from a Phantom pilot who was lost... Anyway - THANK YOU!!! :)

What club are you a part of? You have to let me know! I'm from Rutherford and the Whiskey Cafe is in Lyndhurst, right my Midevil Times - the jousting, eat with your hands dinner place... lol The Whiskey is something fun to do... on a nice night you have a few hundred cars - they also have a section for bikes... sometimes tractor trailers show up, vettes, dodges, you can bring any ride and hang with us...etc... a bit of everything!

· Registered
    1,005 Posts
    Did I tell you the story about my 'Cuda? I ordered her in an army PX in VietNam ,June 1969. They said they would not build the car until they knew I was out of VietNam. I left VietNam Dec.15, 1969 and the car was delivered to my local Plymouth dealer on Jan.30, 1970. She is black on black, and her name is Ebony E.(because she is an E body).
    My friend who does all the work on my 'Stang has a 1970 Challenger R/T (383) and a 1972, I think, Plymouth Scamp that runs 11.14 in the 1/4 mile. Where is the AFM meet? Where in Jersey are you from? I belong to a car club and every Saturday evening during the "season" we have a Cruise night. Anywhere from 175 to 250 cars show up every saturday. Not all Mustangs, but quite a few. If its not too far a ride, maybe you can get to one of our cruises.
    G

·
    I have to tell you, my brother would love the 'Cuda! He's on here with a Mustang as well... I am more of a Challenger kind of girl when going for the oldies... or a 'Stang of course! Try and make it to the AFM meet on May 22nd! I'd love to meet ya!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…