Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    16,654 Posts
    Hey Top Dog! What's up?? Pray all is well on your end of the world!! If anything I hear it's cold LOL ;)

· Registered
    184 Posts
    Hey AMERICAN muscle IDOL! lol. Just wanted to drop by and show my appreciation for your input. It really means a lot when someone shares information like that without asking for anything in return. Says a lot about the person with a huge heart behind the simple-looking community profile. God Bless.. Thank you, I'm eternally grateful.
    ~Garcia:bigthumbsup

· Registered
    19 Posts
    hey, great imput from you for everyone, it is appreciated, you left me a comment on my thread saying you could set me up with a v6 kit for 1000+ to make my car much faster? what kind of kit are you talking about? im very interested
    thanks,

· Registered
    24 Posts
    ok shiner imma start my windstar swap next week and ive been adding it up to cost about $280. Please explain how exactly did you manage the swap for only forty bucks???

· Registered
    47 Posts
    HEY i WAS WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO GET MY MUSTANG TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR NITROUS FEED MUSTANG? I GOT A 2003 v6 automatic WITH NOD CURRENT MODS AND WONDERING WHAT IT WOULD COST IN PARTS to get me were yours is at. aND IF YOU COULD JUST GENERAL INFO ON THAT CAR PLEASE YOUR are LIKE A v6 MANS HERO!!!

· Registered
    12 Posts
    hey shinerstang im new to this forum and well i see that your the top dog in all of the V6 mustang world. i wanted to ask for your help in finding the whole rear axle of a mustang. i have 1999 v6 and my whole rear axle is messed up so im looking to put an 8.8 rear axle from a GT I have been all over the city trying to find the complete rear axle and they dont have it. I live in El Paso Texas and well if you have any info on a rear axle can you let me know. Thanks for your help.

· Registered
    16,654 Posts
    :happybirthday: To You :happybirthday: To You :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: To You! :celebration:

· Registered
    254 Posts
    Howdy i read in one of your forums that you said they shouldnt put 4.10 gearing in a 3.9L why is that because i am fixing to buy 4.10 gearing and i want to know whats wrong with that it is a daily driver.

Thanks,
    Lew

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey I was reading a forum where you were talking about motor swapping 4.2 f150 motor into a mustang and was wondering if it is possible to swap a 2003 4.2 into my 2002. what would i need and how much trouble would it be. i know it sounds crazy but I love the idea of a v6 spanking a GT.

thanks alot

· Registered
    907 Posts
    Hey Tom!

Hope you are doing well, and had a great easter. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cass.

· Registered
    907 Posts
    Hey Tom,

just thought i'd leave you a comment to accompany your rating. Thanks for all your help so far. I'm glad you got your car back, I'm sure it was hell without it. Take care.

TTYL, Cass.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…