Ford Mustang Forum banner
T

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    40 Posts
    Chuck.Thanks for the kind words.Always good to meet people like yourself who dont mind sharing their knowledge and experience with others..and that's quite a resume you have there!...Yeah,you gotta see that show too...all about(aboot?) a bunch of misfits in and out of jail and what they get up to..its addictive!..Cheers,Man!...Lloyd

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Hey Man..That dude is none other than Bubbles from the Canuck TV show Trailer Park boys...

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Chuck,
    This is pretty cool. I just registered into this forum trying to get some info for my father-in-law's brother who ironic enough lives in greece and is looking for parts to restore his mustang ll. I live in jacksonville and am also a former Coast Guard BO. I served onboard the USCGC Thetis out of Key West, as well as small boat station St. Inigoes. I conducted the most boardings in the 5th district in 93'. I moved to Jax last year for my job, I work for GM. If you get this post soon, hit me back. I'm trying to get some info for my father-in-law "Vasilios" he'll be here for a week.

Thanks
    Sean
    G

·
    Hi Charles, nice job on your profile page and your 67 Mustang sounds like one heck of a ride. GT40 5.0L gotta be nice! Would love to see a few pictures if you have any you could upload to your members gallery. Also wanted to thank you for taking the time to help so many of our fellow mustangers in the Classic forums. From reading your posts you definately know your way around a Mustang. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…