1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Babii C
    11-30-2006 - permalink
    Babii C
    Hey there,

Just a short note to welcome you to AllFordMustangs. You are the newest member, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I hope to see you around sometime in the forums. Take care.

Cass.

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    Rocky
    Real Name
    Rocky
    Occupation
    Rig Manager/Toolpusher
    State or Province
    Texas
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    I like to spend time with my wife and kids,video games,electronics,MUSTANGS,spending money,and I like to go fast!
    Pet Peeves
    ANYTHING AT ANY GIVEN TIME
    Favorite Saying
    I wana go fast Momma! Wana race? Fire it up!Your FIRED!
    My Dream Mustang
    03 TWINTURBO SUPRA EATTING MONSTER STANG
    About Me
    I am a 28 year old Father of 2 Awsome little girls, and Husband to the greatest Woman in the world.
    I am a Rig site manager for a drilling company in odessa TeXas.I Like to Have a good time all the time! I believe in working hard for the things you want in life.I belive in Loud Music,***** Christ,Ricky Bobby,Cheech&Chong,Darth Vader and all the voices in my head that tell me to go Fast!
    Mustang Rides
    I Lucked into a Awsome 87LX 5.0 with a rebuilt 302h0 bored .40 over with some desent mods and a wicked loud sound! see my sig for mods!

After comming down with the Mustang maddness i bought a 2003 3.8 premium edition and put som 18 inch chrome helo drag rims. I will Procharge it in the next month or so and do a few things to the brakes/rear/frame go get a good tune and posibly get her hooked on the bottle! lol one thing at a time....oh yeah I WANA GO FAST!!!!!
  • Timeslip Database
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH
  • Signature
    <Blacksunshine> 87LX 302HO Bored.40 over,BBk shorties,X-pipe,Dumped flowmasters,Upper/Lower ported intake, MSD 6a,Blaster2,MSD cap and rotor,BBK 65mm spacerplate,BBK 65mm throtel body,K&N filter,smog delete,A/C delete,8.8rear, 3.73 gears,T-5 5speed,Pro shifter,Ford raceing clutch,15inch Weld draglights,MT street slicks>Skinnys on the front,Aluminum Driveshaft.

<Soon to be SLEEPER>White 2003 3.8 V6er
    18inch Helo Dragster rims,K&N filter

Statistics

Profile Comments
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-16-2007
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome