Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• G

·
    Happy belated Thanksgiving, Steve!!!!! How was your first turkey day as a married man???

· Registered
    486 Posts
    Did i send a Happy Turkey Day to you ?...I can't remember ...hahahaha...that indicates mine was busy and fun this year. I cooked my first whole bird this year. Went ok, everybody liked and nobody went to the ER. Next project is to carve that guy way down and make some turkey soup stock.

· Registered
    3,195 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, Steve. Having Thanksgiving in your new house or with relatives?
    G

·
    LMAO! I am still laughing! I love that video!!! Great to hear from you, how have you guys been? Did I read you are moving? If so, any closer to NJ?? lol How is Mom? and finally, when can I babysit Buster???????
    Have a great rest of your week!!

Judi

· Registered
    7 Posts
    hey i am selling GT boomtube mac axle-backs...

its for GT it would a great upgrade for your stang... check my post out.

email me at venuh725@hotmail.com
    G

·
    Steve!!!!!!! Thank you for the Happy 4th wishes!! Same to you guys!! We're heading out to the state fair here to see some fireworks tonight. Sending big hugs to you and Mom!!!
    G

·
    Steve!!! Just checking in to see how you are doing!! Hope you are great! We're waiting for the weather to warm up again here... they teased us with a few beautiful days! Got out a bit tonight and we're all veggin' now - even Scarlett is tired!!! Say HI to mom!!!:)

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey Steve,

I added you to Yahoo Messenger! I hope to hear back from you, I have some questions about where you got some of the stuff for you car. I look forward to hearing from you!

-Pete

· Registered
    108 Posts
    Hey Steve! I've been an AFM ghost lately. I recently got engaged so life has gotten busy! Haha... It has not stopped the nodding though! Since the interior door panels, I've recently installed the Screamin' Demon coil and livewires and altered my winter tune for the added spark. I have seen a little increase in pickup at lower RPMs, but the biggest change is in the response time on the throttle and the smoother idling in my 'Stang. How has the Mustang world been treating you?

· Registered
    33,058 Posts
    Hey Steve thanks for the Holiday wishes. I hope that you and your family have a great Holiday as well. Merry Christmas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…