Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    96 Posts
    Steve,

Thanks for the comments on my '67. Looks like quite a project you are undertaking, great potential. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Drew

· Registered
    248 Posts
    Steve,

I just got a set of aussie heads all done up. I had to order a couple of extra parts, they should be here in a couple of weeks. As soon as I get it all put back together I will give you some pics! Good luck on finding parts, thats a fun game I'm still playing.

Adam in Illinois

· Registered
    131 Posts
    Steve,

Not a problem. I can take pictures of area you need, although my front clip is almost completely off. I have a lot of pictures of it pre-disassembly on the MySpace page in my signature. You don't have to have a MySpace account to view it.

In case you need it, my "real" email is nuke-em@sbcglobal.net

Let me now if I can help.

Pat Montana

· Registered
    131 Posts
    Thanks! Yeah, I am going to re-do it in the same color, it's 1983 Kenworth Yellow. Just sat down with a paint book back in '88 and that's the one that jumped out at me and I still love it. I always say you should paint a hot rod a color that makes people look!

Pat Montana

· Registered
    131 Posts
    Thanks! Yeah, I am going to re-do it in the same color, it's 1983 Kenworth Yellow. Just sat down with a paint book back in '88 and that's the one that jumped out at me and I still love it. I always say you should paint a hot rod a color that makes people look!

Pat Montana
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…