Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• G

·
    Miss seeing you around!! Hope all is well! Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    You've seen my modification list, what do you think would be the reason why I ran "only" a 13.54? I know that day Billy Glidden himself told me everyone was .50 sec slower than normal.

· Registered
    2,681 Posts
    Well you have to love the Orange........
    Either that or you hate it!
    Seems like there is no in between!

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    Nah, the GT requires a graduation up to so the Grabber would be good. You can't just jump in a 9 second car and go. I've been in the 9's before but it's been a while.
    Plus I just like the Grabber Orange color. :D

· Registered
    2,681 Posts
    Hmm, might have to consider that a bit!LOL

At least you didn't go for the GT right off the bat! That's the one everyone usually wants to try!

· Registered
    30,992 Posts
    Reggie and I have been trying to make sure that forum is strictly about drag racing, not fluff like can this beat that. It's about passing on information and knowledge, which you seem to have a lot of. Now how about the keys? The ones for the Grabber Orange would do. :D

· Registered
    2,681 Posts
    Thanks Eagle! I'm right there with you! I enjoy this sight. The drag racing forum is about....well Drag racing! Imagine that!! LOL

· Registered
    2,681 Posts
    I might be relaxing all weekend. Started raining here! Looks like the TXDRL is going to be cancelled! :(
    G

·
    it great to have a another "real" racer among us
    i have been watching your post on your car it's really impressive....
    also i'm trying to develop the drag section into more than "can my v6 stang beat my neighbors cobalt"

so any input in the drag race section will be greatly appreciated

· Registered
    2,681 Posts
    Not yet! Been so busy lately I haven't evehn made an effort.....almost forgot! I guess I should try to make that happen this week!
    G

·
    Hey, that beast sounds and looks amazing... what a monster! Get those plates yet? :scratchchin:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…