Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    24 Posts
    One more thing - noticed you are in Southern Cal. If you happen to live somewhat near the Lakewood/Long Beach/Cerritos area there will be a gathering of Mustangers at Fudruckers Tuesday night (6/12/2012).

· Registered
    24 Posts
    Just saw your profile as a response to one of my old posts (actually have a little time on the computer). You have a beautiful Saleen. Always liked that model.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Hey jim. Thanks for reply. Im learning how to navagate the forums and my profile. How do i put pics of my car on?

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hi Jim and Happy New Year:

Your Saleen looks like one I photographed on my way between San Diego and LA on my first SoCal trip for this job 4 years ago. I will dig it out and see if the lic plate is visible.
    We have very few real Saleens herein Canada, I had the chance to visit the shop when Steve still owned it in 90/91.
    I was friends with Derek Hansen of Dech Motorsport fame, he is sort of our version of Saleen.

Cheers
    Paul

· Registered
    24 Posts
    Hey Jim, This is mouser!! Thanx for your support!!! Sorry I didn't get back to reply to your message sooner. I am happy to be part of this gathering of Ford lugnuts. This should be some fun. Later!!! mouser:wavey

· Registered
    3,600 Posts
    Hey Jim, How are you doing, I know if you knew pfrisch but he passed away this week, there is a thread from Cathy about him, he was very helpful to me and I knew he was ill at the beginning of the year from the messages he sent me, sad news for all of us, take care

Steve

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Nice Ride there Jim . Been woundering about the S/C cars . How durable and drivable they are My first Mustang .

· Registered
    1 Posts
    It has been sometime for this site. I forgot about it actually. Working n the release of the New CD. 30 More Days I hope... Cars stock other then Air intake and the Flow Masters. Ever since I addes the cold air intake the Idol stays high between gears. Drifts down.. I have no clue.. Thank you for the COmment on the Car. It IS the CD cover Picture... Ther's several hidden meanings in the picture. It tells a story.

· Registered
    16,654 Posts
    Thanks Jim! Doing wonderful! God healed my lungs... I feel so good! No meds in 9 months! Big change from everyday!!! I pray all is well on your home front! :)

· Registered
    225 Posts
    Hi, Jim - it's been a while, huh? Lately, at least, I've been busy with a move to a new home (still in MI) and with work. Like this morning for example, I went to Lowe's, Home Depot, and grocery shopping, all before noon! Keeping sane, possibly?

How's life at your end of the planet? Are you keeping everyone on AFM in line and following the rules? What's new with you?

Thank God for weekends! Hope your's is fabulous!

· Registered
    486 Posts
    Jim--I just posted pics of my Mustang on the thread. Did you get a chance to do the same today ?

Have a good one, Bryan ( NCV6stang )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…