Ford Mustang Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Administrator
    6,741 Posts
    You just push the tool into the little holes & pull backwards. The radio comes right out. No need to disassemble the dash.

· Administrator
    6,741 Posts
    Hi, if you can`t find a radio, I`m pretty sure I have the stock setup from my `99 Cobra in the garage that you can have.

Ken

· Registered
    2,833 Posts
    Hello Ken,
    thanks very much for the generous offer but I still can’t get the stupid radio out.
    I am afraid of breaking the bezel. She would be upset.
    even though we are old this is her first car and very special to her.
    perhaps I may have to have a company install N aftermarket radio but I really should be able to handle this
    I wil. Keep trying and stay in touch…thanks again
    sam

· Registered
    11 Posts
    Jim,
    Its Phil. Remember me? My wife has the 1967 pink mustang. Anyway i have been trying to find you becuase i made a promise to you and have yet to track you down. Will you be stopping in schoolhouse sometime?

Phil

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Thank you for the reply.The mustang start's real easy and run's great the way it is.I just did'nt no if it would be to my best interest to convert it over.I started on this project two month's ago took it bear metal started with clean slate cut out the cancer in the floor's and installed new floor pan's preped primed and painted inside and out.I have very little to finish the interior just a few more trim screw's.
    G

·
    Hi Jim!

I didn't see this reply until now!! It posted on yours instead of mine... I am a graphic designer - I design 1 - 6 color jobs as well as handle all the pre-press that comes in here. I love it, but this profession takes many years off your life, for sure!! Any new equipment? We have 2 QMs for smaller work, an Adast and 2 Kimori's. We use negs for the QMs and DTP for the 4+ color presses. We also do banners, posters, etc, etc here. It's a lot of hard work, but the fun outweighs the hard work!

Have a great day,

Judi

· Registered
    2,833 Posts
    Hello Judi,
    Yeah I went to this school, worked 20 years at 1 job in the trade and came back to school 20 years ago.
    We teach on G-5 Macs and can go through rip to film or poly plates. Our newest press is a Heidleberg Quick Master. Auto plate load, blanket wash etc etc.
    Not too many kids are really interested. They want to play on the computers.
    What do you do in the shop? Sorry for not seeing your response but I am new to this
    Good Luck........Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…