1/4 Mile ET
1/4 Mile MPH

Profile Comments

Showing Profile Comments 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jigsup
    3 Weeks Ago - permalink
    jigsup
    Hello Everyone,
    we'll it has been a long time since i have been on here and lot has happened since then. we'll since 2012 I had the car painted, I had the motor rebuilt to only have it have a head leak. then I decided to rebuild it back to stock. I had the block hot tanked, magna fluxed, pressure tested, matched the piston and installed arp studs. I then found trick flow street burner kit, Hell Yeah. since that time, I lost my Mother to Cancer and she passed on 2-20-2015. we'll now it is 2016 I finally got the car done as far as the engine is concerned. I have aluminum trick flow heads, headman headers, 70 mm throttle body, 24lbs fuel injectors, aluminum radiator, converted the car from speed density to MAF, up graded the fuel pump to a 130 lph , ford racing plug wires, installed duel fans electric, trick flow roller rockers, the largest cam you can install and still have it california, installed new RAM clutch and pressure plate, installed new clutch cable and quadrant.
    Jigsup
  2. jigsup
    03-25-2012 - permalink
    jigsup
    Hello to all my Mustang Fans,
    I have a question about a four to five lugs conversion? I have a 1986 gt and I would like to convert it, to a 5 lug with disc brakes. I have found the tires and rims I want but I dont not know anybody that can help me make the right purchase for the kit. I have looked on line at all the usual websites that I go to and I notice that there is not a lot for that year. I live in Glendora CA and was wondering if any one knew of a place that has the know how and knowledge to make this happen or can point me in the right direction. any help would be greatly appreciated..

Jigsup
  3. jigsup
    02-06-2012 - permalink
    jigsup
    I uploaded pictures and I have no idea where they went.
  4. jigsup
    02-06-2012 - permalink
    jigsup
    Hello Everybody,
    It has been a while since ive been on last but I have been patiently working on my car. it is in the final stage of being painted and when I get the car i will take pictures for everybody to see. I am soooo excited. now i just have to figure out how to post pictures to my forum again....:nogrinner

About Me

• Member Info
    Nick Name
    The Goouch
    Real Name
    Guzman
    Occupation
    Veteran/Student
    State or Province
    Arizona
    Country
    United States