Steve
    Occupation
    Sales and IT
    State or Province
    California
    Country
    United States
    Interests
    Cars, Girls, Computers, Water, 4 wheeling, VW's, Camping, Just am into having fun as much as possible..
    Pet Peeves
    Cops, Bad drivers, Rip Offs, scamers, liars, Lotto and crap when I need gas, Rudeness.
    Favorite Saying
    Soy un perdador..
    My Dream Mustang
    a 60's Fastback Built bad ass !!
    About Me
    I am Steve, originally from Los Angeles but have lived in Redding CA since 1986. I have 2 kids, my son is 19 and my daughter is 10. She is my little car enthusiast in many ways..
    Mustang Rides
    Black 89 Hatch Back 5.0 5 speed. It has some performance added but needs a lot of help still. It has headers, flow masters, cold air intake, under drive pulleys, frame rails, and 3:73 gears. I want to keep improving the performance of this car as long as I have money or some other way to do so.

This is my first Mustang and I bought it in January 2009 from a couple guys who were building it to be a quarter mile racer. It had Weld Drag lights which I have switched for Ponies so far.

I have also purchased and set of Eibach lowering race springs and a 5 bolt conversion which I plan to install and at that point would like to go with some wider tires and rims.

I purchased a wrecked twin to my car that I will be stripping the cherry interior and some other needed parts from to put in mine.

I have spent way too much so far on getting the car just up to running right and smogged and still am having issues with vibrations in what I think is the driveline departmant, hard shifting (clutch not disengaging all the way, exhaust leaks at the headers, and other various problems. I after the first round of repairs realized I will never get the money I have now and will eventually have in the car back so I might as well just keep going and learn to really love the car lol..

I first wanted one of these cars when I was 18 back in 1988 and started selling cars at the local Ford store. I loved them but never actually bought myself one until now even though I could have many times over. I have always like the LX 5.0 so I am pleased with it for the most part. If I could just get it dialed in a bit more I would really be happier. It does move quick even so far and I get quite a few comments and compliments about the way it sounds :) I am leaning towards going all black on black on black completely with the car to create hopefully a sinister looking/sounding ride in the end. I have a couple other possible thoughts but we will see.
  • Timeslip Database
    Induction
    N/A
    Tranny type
    Manual
    Horsepower
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/8 Mile MPH
    1/4 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile MPH

Statistics